Monday, September 13, 2010

This year I have transformed so many aspects of my life. Changed jobs, moved house, new relationship and have overcome several health issues. Things are going great in so many areas and I really feel like my life is finally on the path that I am meant to take. But with so many changes also came a lot of stress, uncertainty, sorrow and EMOTIONAL EATING!

I had lost about 15kg a year ago and have put that all back on plus more. At this point I think I have about 30kg to lose, but I haven't weighed myself in about two months, so it could be more. I turn 35 in about 8 weeks and I wan't to really feel as though I am control of my life by then. It is quite disheartening when I think that this is still such a struggle for me at this age. Having a healthy diet and exercising regularly shouldn't be that hard. And once I get into a routine it really isn't all that hard. But then those old habits slip back in and I inevitably gain the weight I lost plus more.

I weigh the most I have ever weighed and yes I have had a lot of challenges thrown my way over the years, but I have made it through them all and I'm proud of the inner strength that has got me to the place I am in today. So even though I feel pretty yucky physically at the moment, I know I have it in me to take back control and really start looking after myself.

I think the 12 week program will be a great start and I know that reading about everyone else's journey will really help me stay positive and focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment